Gunnar love water.....
Here is our 3 year old going on 60.
All of the La Vigne grandkids. The boys on the bench are all roughly the same age. Look how long Gunnar's legs are!
A little fun in Hickory, NC. Zach made his first trip to the skeet range and did a great job pushing the button for us!
We went to a Crawdads baseball game and Zach actually decided to run across the field with all the other kids. We never expected him to be up for it which is why it totally surpised us when Nana, Boppa, and I saw him jump out on the field. Rich had taken him down and was none too please with us when no one answered there phone. So....this is the only photo that Rich could snap before having to run the stadium himself to meet Zach on the other side.
Family vacation at Lake Norman!!! Boat rides, swimming, goofing off and hanging out with the best family ever. We had so much fun but I didn't get nearly enough photos. If any of the family has some photos they can pass on to me I can put them all together in a slideshow or movie for us. Send them my way. I only have one photo of Eli and a couple of Noa but I'm missing some key members of the family so I hope someone else captured some good moments.
These little people are so cute!!
And finally a long drive home with a stop in Dayton to see some very good friends. Thank you Spauldings for hosting!










No comments:
Post a Comment