Our first broken bone and trip to the ER wasn't fun for any of us but Zach was all smiles after he got comfortable with his blue cast.
My trip to Vegas mostly consisted of a convention center, restaurants, bars and casinos but I did get to snap a shot of the water show outside of the Bellagio.
These boys are turds......
Father's Day brunch with Boppa Jim sporting some awesome sunglasses.
Zach had a "wardrobe" change and came home with a purple cast last week. Only a few more days until he is out of the cast for good!!
Yes, mom thinks I'm insane, but I competed in my first sprint triathalon. It was a race that Rich's company put on so I thought I'd give it a shot. I survived!
And lastly Nana and Zach had a hay day shooting marshmallows. You should have seen the two of them cracking each other up!
Only a couple of weeks until family vacation in the southeast!! Can't wait to see everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment