Thursday, August 14, 2014

Weddings, Little Helpers and Super Heroes


Have you ever crashed a wedding??  I have!  I can say it.....I crashed a wedding or technically I spied on a wedding and crashed a reception.  Our next door neighbors got married in their back yard just on the other side of our fence so one of the other moms I'm friends with on the street and I decided to dress up, show up, and drink their wine.  Ha!  It was actually really fun!  And the groom is a firefighter so we grabbed our oldest boys when the fire truck pulled up.


Our little guys like to be little helpers especially for daddy.  Funny, but it seems to take Rich a little longer these days to get the lawn mowed but I'm not complaining!



Sometimes Gunnar takes breaks from hard work to goof off with me.  He is making such a funny face that I don't think it even looks like Gunnar.





And lastly, I'm lucky enough these days to often spend my morning with a couple of super heroes before I go to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment