Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Bellys and Helping Hands

Hello everyone!  I hope you've all had a good week and are getting a chance to relax this weekend.  This week we took Gunnar in for his 4 month check-up and he is a tank!  Yep....he is apparently the weight of an average 7 1/2 month old and the height of an 8 1/2 month old.  I guess we make big boys!

Gunnar weighs 19 lbs 5 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long!  Here is our centerfold shot.  Hey ladies, look at this belly and these hot rolly thighs!

He can now roll over as well.  It isn't a regular occurance yet but he has done it twice.  Unfortunately I've missed it both times but this is what he looks like once he makes his move.

And he is ticklish little fella too!


Zach has been showing Gunnar just how life works around here lately.  Grandma and Zach spent some quality time building dogs and funny boats out of the blocks last weekend while Gunnar watched from his playmat.

On a final note, some might say that Rich and I have high expectations but we think we should start our children early.  It is never to early to start helping out around the house!  In fact....we have our toddler helping with the lawn.








No comments:

Post a Comment