Friday, September 13, 2013
Month 4
Our little guy just keeps getting bigger! Gunnar is 4 months old today. I was hoping to post more photos that I've taken in the past couple of weeks but instead I'm just posting the monthly photos. Gunnar has been sleeping through the night pretty regularly but last night not so much. I think I'm heading to bed soon. His 4 month check-up is next week so I'll update you then on his height and weight.
We hope you are all doing well!
Poor second child.......always compared to the first. Here is Zach's 4 month photo.
http://www.zmakesthree.blogspot.com/2011/03/4-months.html
And this was my attempt at getting a photo of Zach tonight. He wasn't too excited about being in front of the camera. I guess you can at least see just how long his legs are getting. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment