We often find ourselves "to the rescue!" as Zach calls it. We each get to pretend to be a fire truck, police car or ambulance and rush off to rescue someone. Last week we headed to the park and while Gunnar and I were the "police car" Zach lead us on his bike/firetruck. He made it almost the whole way on his bike but got tired in the last block and ended up in the stroller with Dad carrying his bike. Even firefighters get tired!
Last weekend we drove up to WI to go apple picking. Zach actually got into it more than I expected. We came home with way too many Honeycrisp apples so let me know if you have any good suggestions on what I can make/bake with apples (other than apple pie).
Yesterday the boys had an exciting morning with their nanny, Gloria. She took them to Chuck e Cheese. Zach had a blast and I think Gunnar really enjoyed taking in all the new sights and sounds.
Rich has been in Denver the past few days for work so last night Zach got to snag his spot in the bed. He did a pretty good job going to sleep and I think I only had to turn him 90 degrees to get his feet out of my face once.
And today ESPN's College Gameday was broadcasting from Northwestern University here in Evanston so I went over to check out the fun. Thanks to Grandma and Boppa Jim for looking after the boys and being my taxi. The event was really fun and the excitement was contagious. And I found an ACC alum that was serious about her football (see photo below).









No comments:
Post a Comment