Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Z's New Ride

I've been a little lax with posting lately so I'm going to try to briefly bring you up to speed.  My parents (Nana & Grandpa) came up to visit for the week of Memorial Day.  We spent the first couple of days in the house due to rainy weather and a cranky Zach but once the sun came out Zach seemed to feel much better and was ready to play.  Oddly enough, he decided to start waking up a couple of times per night again however once Nana and Grandpa headed back to NC Zach is back to sleeping through the night.  I think Nana and Grandpa were pinching him in the middle of the night! :)

Anyway, the two highlights of the visit for Zach were the new adventure of a wagon (yard sale finds are great!) and going out for some BIG drinks.  Don't worry....Zach didn't drink and drive, however he sure does love his new set of wheels!





Oh...WAIT....I almost forgot....ZACH ROLLED OVER!!  He has been about 90% of the way there however he could never figure out what to do with his arm and would just give up.  Grandpa was bound and determined to have Zach roll over while they were visiting so he put Zach through a rigorous week long training program and had him rolling over within the week.  I'm pretty sure Grandpa was not only counting how many times he rolled over but he also began timing him to see how long it took to accomplish the feat each time.  I guess you could say my dad is a bit competitive.



And finally, we had his 6 month check up.  This boy is 28.5 inches long and 21lbs 14oz.  I can't imagine how big he will be at a year!

I hope all of you reading this are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment