I've had a few technical difficulties with my laptop so this post is a bit delayed but it should bring you all up to date on the latest here in our neck of the woods.
Now that the weather if finally consistently pretty nice here in Chicago we have been trying to get outside more and more. Last weekend Rich had to work so it was just me and Z on our own and Zach was quite the trooper. I finally got around to planting some flowers and Zach was patient enough to be my helper. He didn't seem to mind too much when I wedged him between a flower pot and his diaper bag.
Anyone know how to detract squirrels from flower pots? The flowers on our back deck are becoming an afternoon snack for the little critters.
Since Zach was so good while I did yard work, I took him for a walk to the park where he was introduced to the "underpants" swings. I think he is going to be a swinging kid because he loved his first experience. In the quick video below you probably here me more than him but you can catch a few of his giggles. At one point he was laughing uncontrollably which was hillarious to watch.
And of course his dog, Oscar, is his new tag-a-long friend lately. We take him on most of our outdoor adventures.
Zach still loves his wagon so a ride is becoming fairly routine on free evenings after work. Now he has figured out just how to hold on to keep himself steady.
Yesterday I took Zach shopping with me and for the first time made him try a couple of things on. He better get used to that. It wasn't so bad....it was just hats. We ended up coming home with the 2nd option.
Ok, gotta run. In the time it has taken me to write this post Zach has managed to roll across the family room floor. Yep, he's starting to become mobile. Uh oh!!







No comments:
Post a Comment