Zach is 7 months old today! It must be exhausting to get that old. He took a 3 hour nap today just to recover. He is getting bigger everyday and is much more chatty, animated and definitely more mobile than ever before. He isn't crawling yet but he has figured out that he can easily get from one place to another by rolling over. It is kind of funny to watch.
This was our first attempt at his 7 month photo. Fail!
This was much better. Not sure who Zach is raising his fist to but sure he is collaborating with other children to take over the world.
On a side note......I realize that I didn't post any photos from Father's day. We spent the afternoon/evening with Rich's parents and by the time we got home the blog wasn't on my mind. Anyway, here are a few telling shots.
Three generations of La Vigne boys!
Zach and his dad. Zach looks so happy to be having yet another photo taken. Ha!
Grandpa and his two grandsons. I'm not sure what happened just before the photo but it must have been pretty funny. Zach seems pretty proud of himself and I think Conner is applauding the whole situation.
Rich gave his Father's day present a try after we got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment