Rich once told me (when we were dating) that I was a "good eater." Amazingly enough I didn't turn around and leave but I think I was supposed to take that as a compliment. And in fact....he speaks the truth. I LOVE food. Well, I think I've passed that on to my son. Zach is quite the eater and today during his 2 month check-up the doctor was even impressed at his weight gain. Ha! The boy who was once quite small and skinny is now on his way to being a little chunker. At least he has height on his side!
Zach wasn't so happy I was taking a picture of him in all his glory at the doctor's office but at least in a few years he will be happy that I did a little cropping and editing of the photo. :)
Weight: 13lbs, 2oz
Height: 24-1/2"
No comments:
Post a Comment