Friday, January 14, 2011

Boy's Day

Ok...so it is almost 1am and I'm up writing this silly blog.  Have I lost my mind?!  Sleep is precious around here these days!  I was up working on crew stuff anyway so I thought I might as well do a quick update.  Plus, only 1 more hour and Zach will be awake and wanting food anyway so what have I got to lose?

All right, let's make this fast.  I had a few errands to run today so I took advantage of the fact that Rich was working from home and left Zach in his dad's hands. Just as I was ready to leave the house I checked in with my boys thinking I would find them both asleep but instead they were catching up with each other and having a bit of a conversation.  Ok...that conversation was probably pretty one sided but you have to start somewhere.  I'm not sure Zach really heard a word Rich was saying because he can't seem to take his eyes of of our overhead lights.  I guess Rich and I should get used to him not listening.  That's what we should expect a few years down the road, right?  Until then we have a captive audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment