Here’s a quick recap of our year/winter thus far!
Rich and I started the year in Costa Rica for the second time. It was great and I really want to take the kids at some point.

The boys have joined Boy Scouts and made pinewood derby cars while Hazel has begun to master the game of dress up.



We got to visit our friends in Kansas City over Presidents’ Day weekend. Somehow we didn’t get a picture of the whole group together but we all had a lot of fun. We played in the snow, had nerf gun battles, played games and laughed a lot.




My job took me to Colorado for a few days where I got to ski and catch up with a few old friends after I shipped my clients back off to Chicago. It’s still pretty darn beautiful out there!
We miss the Yu gang in Chicago but they are tried and true Coloradans


And this crew welcomed me back like a day hadn’t passed


For Mom/Nana’s Christmas present she got a trip to Waco! She was nice enough to take me along and better yet, we met up on March 1st. I think Mamaw would have approved! We had a great weekend. I think she should get a weekend getaway trip for Christmas every year. Wink wink....nudge nudge....Boppa Bill. (Sorry mom....I had to post a couple photos)







Oh, and Zach worked on his dress up game while I was gone. I hope I can remember to put this in his senior yearbook.
March became the month of crazy travel for Rich. He has been to Berlin, New York and we just left him in Austin, TX after our spring break trip (I’ll do another post with all the spring break photos). Anyway, Rich and I some how coordinated all our travels so we would depart/arrive on the same days so we never saw each other in passing but perfected leaving a car behind for another to pick up at the airport and drive home. This month I think we will only see each other for 7 or 8 days. That being said the kids and I have been trying to keep it all together and finding some fun along the way.






Kids were back to school today. Stay tuned for a post with our spring break trip to Austin!
The boys have joined Boy Scouts and made pinewood derby cars while Hazel has begun to master the game of dress up.
We got to visit our friends in Kansas City over Presidents’ Day weekend. Somehow we didn’t get a picture of the whole group together but we all had a lot of fun. We played in the snow, had nerf gun battles, played games and laughed a lot.
My job took me to Colorado for a few days where I got to ski and catch up with a few old friends after I shipped my clients back off to Chicago. It’s still pretty darn beautiful out there!
We miss the Yu gang in Chicago but they are tried and true Coloradans
And this crew welcomed me back like a day hadn’t passed
When I flew home my littles welcomed me back with this amazing bacon bouquet. Rich knows me all too well.

Did I mention scouts? This is my favorite Eagle Scout turned Scout Master!
For Mom/Nana’s Christmas present she got a trip to Waco! She was nice enough to take me along and better yet, we met up on March 1st. I think Mamaw would have approved! We had a great weekend. I think she should get a weekend getaway trip for Christmas every year. Wink wink....nudge nudge....Boppa Bill. (Sorry mom....I had to post a couple photos)
Oh, and Zach worked on his dress up game while I was gone. I hope I can remember to put this in his senior yearbook.
March became the month of crazy travel for Rich. He has been to Berlin, New York and we just left him in Austin, TX after our spring break trip (I’ll do another post with all the spring break photos). Anyway, Rich and I some how coordinated all our travels so we would depart/arrive on the same days so we never saw each other in passing but perfected leaving a car behind for another to pick up at the airport and drive home. This month I think we will only see each other for 7 or 8 days. That being said the kids and I have been trying to keep it all together and finding some fun along the way.
Kids were back to school today. Stay tuned for a post with our spring break trip to Austin!
No comments:
Post a Comment