Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day!!!

We got hit with snow.   Not just a dusting or a couple of inches.  No.....we really got hit with snow.  The snow started falling late on Saturday night and didn't stop until sometime in the wee hours of the morning today.  After all was said and done I think we have roughly 20" of snow.  We have shoveled and shoveled and shoveled and thanks to the snow plows I'm sure we will shovel the end of our driveway a few more times in order to get our cars in and out.  Luckily my weekly meeting was cancelled so I was able to work from home all day.  Rich on the other hand had to make the commute to his office. 

Since I was working from home though.........I spent my "lunch" playing in the snow with two cute little boys.  Look at these snow studs!


Stay warm out there, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment