Happy New Year everyone! Ok...so I guess I'm a little late on that greeting but everything seems to be moving so fast. January is almost over and I haven't even posted any of our Christmas photos so this blog entry will be a little dated on some of the pictures. We had a great Christmas with Nana and Boppa visiting and we rang in the new year with a couple of friends. Since then Rich has been traveling for races, I've been coaching and the boys are playing playing playing. Our nanny, Gloria, has been amazing at keeping the boys entertained during our winter workdays and our weekends have been spent coming up with fun things to do with the boys. Below are some photos from our holiday and some recent pictures of the little dudes. I hope you are all doing well!
We took a pre-holiday trip to the Shedd Aquarium and Zach and Gunnar loved the fish...especially the sharks.
Here is our annual picture with Santa. Zach asked for a watch, a grabber, and a can of peas. Ha....I'm pretty sure he is 4 going on 75. And Zach told Santa that Gunnar would like some race cars. Luckily both boys got just what they asked for!
And the boys were Nana's helpers while making some holiday treats.
Ummmm....and I guess this is our holiday elf centerfold.
Here is Zach's imitation of Boppa Jim (note all the writing utensils in his pocket).
Our own little popcorn goblin.
And our superhero
Thankfully we haven't had near as much snow this year as last but we have had enough to have some winter fun.
Did anyone make the new year's resolution to visit Chicago in 2015??? We'd love to have you!!







No comments:
Post a Comment