Monday, May 13, 2013
"Good Boy" has arrived!!
Over the last several months we have been anticipating the arrival of a new baby into our family and over that timeframe Zach has consistently referred to the baby as "Good Boy". Well, this morning Good Boy decided to make his entrance and as Zach had predicted with the naming he is in fact a baby boy.
Rich and I have been horrible at picking out name options for our new person and we had pretty much decided that this one was a girl. That being said....we didn't have a boy name picked out until today. "Good Boy" has been such a big part of our daily conversations that we only thought is appropriate to keep the initials GB. So.....
At 4am this morning we welcomed Gunnar Benjamin La Vigne into our family. Gunnar was in a hurry to get into this world. He woke me up at 1:45am and made his entrance just a little over 2 hours later. I'm just happy we made it to the hospital in time. Eek! Anyway, he is 7lbs, 14oz and 20" long. We already adore him and can't wait to have Zach meet him! Zach is going to be so excited!
Here is our first mom and son photo. I'll be sure to post more soon! Happy Mother's day to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha! That's how you decided Gunnar Benjamin! I love it!
ReplyDelete