Ok, we may have a baseball player on our hands! Recently Zach has really been keen on singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame but today he proved that baseball might be his thing. Gunnar was kind enough to give Zach a present, or some might say a peace offering, when he came home from the hospital. Good Boy gave Zach a bat and tee. Today Zach asked his daddy to actually pitch the balls to him rather than hitting it off the tee. Thinking this could cause some tears of frustration from our little 2 year old, Rich prefaced the activity by warning Zach that this was a hard task. We all cheered and laughed when he hit the first ball that came his way! I captured a couple of his attempts on film after I realized that documenting this might be a good idea.
And here is a snapshot I took before nap time today. I love my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment