Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!


Rich has been out of town for work all week so Zach and I have found some holiday fun to get into.  Honestly Zach is a good boy for the most part so I don't expect my job of being a single parent for the week to be too hard but this week in particular he has been exceptionally good!  He has listened well, eaten well, helped me with chores, and really hasn't put up much of a fight regarding anything.  I just love him!  I know he is a daddy's boy but I sure like it when he shows mom a little love.

Today we went to see Santa.  I'm pretty sure this guy is the real deal.  I mean look at him!  Zach was fascinated by the automated train that he found while we waited for Santa to make his appearance.

Zach did great waiting in line for his turn and had no problem walking right up to Santa and hopping on his lap.  Unfortunately, he refused to smile for the picture but was more than happy to say "cheese!" once we were back in the car.  The second photo is Zach holding Santa's hand and matter of factly telling him that we would like a Choo Choo train and ice cream for Christmas.  He even specified that he would like green ice cream.  So is that mint or sherbert?  I'm sure Santa will figure it out.

We ended the night be curling up on the couch and watching a movie.  This is the first time Zach has really shown interest in watching a show/movie for more than 15-20 min.that didn't involve Curious George.



No comments:

Post a Comment