Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Set of Wheels

Zach got a new set of wheels this month.  Yep....another mode of transportation for the little guy.  We are hoping he stays happy with his new ride but he tends to like to get out and push them instead. 

 It is exhausting being towed around!


On another note Rich and I took a quick trip to Colorado to celebrate the marriage of our friends Henry and Sarah.  The best part is that they are moving here in just a few more days!

The ceremony was in a beautiful park in Breckenridge and Sarah had a beautiful dress but I didn't get a better shot than this. 
 Mark and Amy drove up from Denver.  Amy made us laugh all weekend long!
 Sarah and Frank were in from Seattle and it was so much fun to see them.  I think it had been over 4 years since we last got together.
 These were the handmade flowers that the bride's mom made for all the groomsmen.  The bride's bouquet and the centerpieces matched as well.
 A quick shot of us.  I think we are clearly having fun.
 Oh, and we made a quick stop in Boulder where I found humor in some of the CU gear.  I really wonder how I didn't end up bringing this home on the plane!
 In the meantime, Zach hung out with his grandparents and played in puddles and pushed around lawnmowers.  I think he had a fun weekend too.


No comments:

Post a Comment