Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

In honor of the extra day we get this year I thought I would post some extra pictures from this month.  I've been behind on updating the blog so this is a small attempt to make up for lost time.  I hope some of these make you chuckle.

Zach loves bath time and well, I love acting silly with him.  Typically we both end up pretty wet.   He was getting a bit shaggy so we took advantage and had some fun styling.   No worries.....he got a hair cut recently looks like quite the handsome little guy.   I'll try to post pictures of his latest haircut once I download the photos from my phone.


Anyone recognize that rocking chair? Yep it is 30+ years old and used to be mine.  Zach loves it!

We took a family trip to the auto show when it was in town.  We didn't come home with any new cars (or minivans) but Zach got the behind the wheel or a shiny red car.  I think he really liked the colors of the cars.  He would stick his hand out from the stroller and touch all the brighter colored cars.


And the wagon is still a big hit.  Whenever he sees the wagon sitting in the garage (which is everyday as we put him in the car) he starts to get upset that he can't go for a ride.  Fortunately we have had a little warmer weather recently so a ride/walk to the park was in order.   I'm not sure if he has more fun riding or pushing now.


Happy Leap Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment