Sunday, February 19, 2012

February in Fast Forward

I can't believe it is almost 3 weeks into February and this is my first post.  Sorry!  I guess time flies when you are having fun or at least when you are busy.  Rich spent a week in Dallas for work so mom came up to keep Zach and I out of trouble.  Now I'm off to Dallas for a few days of work and the boys are going to be left to their own devices.  Eek!  Anyway, here are a few pictures to catch you up on Zach.

Here is a pretty typical evening in our kitchen these days.  

A quick snap shot of my two Valentines.

And Zach gave Grandma and Grandpa's piano a whirl when we visited today.  Look how fast his left hand is moving!! 

Below is a fun video we took of Zach playing on a trampoline on Super Bowl Sunday.  He loved jumping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment