Christmas was a bit delayed but has finally arrived at our house. Our lights are up, our tree is trimmed, and Zach has been to see Santa!
Zach was a little skeptical so we took it slow with Santa and Santa himself was fantastic! I think this Santa Claus may have been the real deal. He even had a couple of reindeer with him.
Zach loves our Christmas tree all lit up and so far he has been really good about being gentle when touching the lower branches and ornaments. We've had a lot of fun with our lights on a remote control by convincing Zach that when he claps his hands he controls the lights. It is fun to watch his excitement and wonder however it is becoming a challenge for us to make sure we are ready with the remote when Zach goes into the living room. Maybe I'll try to capture this on video soon.
Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas!! I'm so excited to see you guys. In fact, I've had Zach's gift picked out for months!
ReplyDelete