Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Twice is Awfully Nice

I have always been a HUGE fan of Christmas.  I think I can thank my Mamaw and Mom for that.  They always made the holiday super fun and special.  I didn't really think anything could get much better than gooflng around with family, eating yummy holiday treats, and enjoying everyone opening gifts.  And to be honest, I still love all of that; now it is just that much better with Zach around.  He doesn't quite understand what is going on yet but he sure loves all the decorations and lights. 

Since our extended families live so far apart we are lucky enough to celebrate Christmas twice (or more)!  Here are a few photos from our La Vigne Christmas in Chicago. 

Zach had quite the laugh while playing with Grandpa Jim.

The boys appeased us by sitting still long enough for a quick photo.


Santa didn't think it would be fair to Rich and me to leave a present in NC that we wouldn't be able to easily get back to Chicago so he made an early stop at our house and left Zach a cool sled.  Sledding around on the living room rug was fun but we sure hope to get a little snow soon!




 We can't wait to celebrate the holiday with all our family in NC and VA!!   Merry Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment