Zach (Rich and myself) took a huge step last week. Zach has offically enrolled in daycare. I was gone for business when Rich had to go through the first dropoff with Zach. It was probably best that way. Zach seems to enjoy the other children and his teachers and all the teachers rave about him when we are there to drop him off or pick him up. I don't love the idea of leaving Zach behind everyday but I'm happy that he seems to enjoy the interaction.
Here's Zach all buckled in and ready to go to his first day of daycare.
A quick photo with the director Miss Shami.
And this was the photo I received as proof that he survived!
Over the weekend we had some amazing weather here in Chicago. We took advantage and took Zach for a walk in the stroller, we gave cereal another try and spent a Sunday playing in the yard. Zach had his first full day of fresh air and I think he the sun drained his energy. He actually slept through the night!!
Oh....and one last thing.....Zach had his 4 month check-up and he is enormous! Zach weighs 18lbs-6oz and is 27.6 inches long. A woman that saw us a the airport actually thought he was twice his age. Eek!



No comments:
Post a Comment