Since Zach was born we have received several packages addressed directly to Zach. Typically they are filled with cute outfits, blankets, or even a stuffed animal or toy. This week we received the strangest package yet. It was addressed to Zach and appeared to have been ordered from Nordstrom's. We of course thought someone must be sending Zach a gift however when we opened the box we were quite surprised to find these...........
I wish I had taken a picture of the actual box but I pulled this from the Nordstrom website. This is the exact image of what was in the box. Yep. That's right. Zach received a pair of sandals that appeared to be designed for a 6 or 7 year old girl. What?! Not only did we receive a very odd item but there was no information regarding who sent it or what the person that sent us was trying to tell us. Needless to say after a few minutes on the phone with customer service we found out the purchaser was a person Rich knows through work. Turns out their last purchase from Nordstroms had been for Zach and they forgot to change the shipping address on their order so we received their daughter's summer shoes.
Ha! At least this gave us a laugh. Otherwise I fear some mystery person was trying to imply that "drag" is in Zach's future. That or he is going to be a gladiator. I'm going to stick with the gladiator theory for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment