Ok....so I always said I would NEVER write a blog/become a blogger. Well, here I sit writing my first entry. No offense to all you bloggers out there but it just always seemed silly to me to sit there and type your thoughts and experiences out into cyberspace. I mean, really, who cares?! Apparently I do.
Over the years several of our friends have created blogs to post those oh so amusing photos of their kids or adventures or family vacations and while I love seeing my friends children grow and learn I just never thought I'd see the need or desire to have a blog of my own. Well, the day has come that I'm eating my words. I've been motivated/inspired by my friend Katie's blog. Her posts are never boring and constantly make me smile and even laugh out loud (I make no promises that my blog will be nearly as witty or amusing). Anyway, maybe blogging isn't so bad. I have the unfortunate experience of living far away from my family and several of my friends. While I enjoy living in the Chicago area, I hate how far I am from my loved ones and a blog seemed to be the easiest way to keep them all posted on our life with little Zach.
To all you family out there.......we love you and hope you enjoy the upcoming posts. To those friends that are kind enough to check this out and to anyone that has randomly stumbled upon this......bare with me. I'm giving this a whirl!
Never say never!
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you started a blog - looking forward to all the fun posts and seeing little Zach grow!
ReplyDelete