Monday, December 27, 2010

Trot Trot


Nana & Grandpa (my parents) have been visiting since Zach was born and arriving with them to Chicago was a mystery present. This gift has been concealed in a large box in our garage for the past few weeks and according to the stories we would overhear Nana telling Zach there was a miniature horse in our garage. Ha! As the weeks have gone by that "horse" has been a regular character in Nana's stories and even began to answer to the name of Trot Trot. I think Nana and Zach thought that name was pretty funny.

Trot Trot made his grand appearance/arrival on Christmas Eve for Zach and it turns out that Trot Trot is actually a PLANE!! Needless to say, Rich and I were pretty excited and know that Zach will be too once he understands just how cool this toy is. And I'm sure that even though a name like Trot Trot doesn't make too much sense for an airplane that name will stick.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: