Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Hazel is 6!!

Well if you know us well (and who here doesn’t?  I think I only have a half a dozen readers) you know that Hazel’s birthday is not today.  As I was prepping tonight for the kids to go back to school I realized I never posted for Hazel’s birthday.  Last year I missed Gunnar and this year Hazel.  Yikes!  I hope that just means we are having fun living life and not sitting down to write about it.  

Anyway, Hazel deserves a blog post so here goes!  

Hazel is 6!!!  Woot!!  All this lovely little girl wanted for her birthday, aside from a million little toys, was to have her ears pierced and to spend her birthday at Nana and Boppa’s.  Hard to argue with those requests so away we went to NC!  

We spent out week playing and having fun and on her actual birthday we had a scavenger hunt for presents and had her ears pierced.  Rich had to travel for work on her birthday so we kept the celebration going the day after with a trip to the Lazy 5 Ranch to see all the animals.  Hazel loved it!  

Hazel is full of spunk, has a LOT to say, still likes to cuddle, holds her own with her brothers but also has a very caring heart, is quick witted and quite smart and loves gymnastics and any sort of craft or art.  She surprises us daily with her humor and oddly enough loves having long hair but hates to have it brushed.    This is SIX!
























The only thing this birthday was missing was the lizard Hazel had claimed she wanted to catch.  Oh well, maybe next year!  We love you Hazel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  
(Even if this post is a bit late)

No comments:

Post a Comment