A couple other October updates...
Scouts is in full swing and Rich has taken on the Cubmaster duties.

Zach broke his thumb playing baseball. He took a fast pitch right to his top knuckle. ouch!

The team still won their bottom bracket championship game.

And the team gave Zach a signed ball since he broke his thumb in the playoff game.

The boys are in ice skating lessons because God knows I can’t help them. After Rich tried to help them at a ice skating party Gunnar decided he would like a lesson. Great idea!

Got to see Elton John in concert!

Zach and his buddy Gael went to the NU vs Iow game with Rich. I think they were wet and cold but had a lot of fun.

We had an afternoon of fall fun....


And I had some great seats for a Carrie Underwood concert.

Busy month!
Zach broke his thumb playing baseball. He took a fast pitch right to his top knuckle. ouch!
The team still won their bottom bracket championship game.
And the team gave Zach a signed ball since he broke his thumb in the playoff game.
The boys are in ice skating lessons because God knows I can’t help them. After Rich tried to help them at a ice skating party Gunnar decided he would like a lesson. Great idea!
Got to see Elton John in concert!
Zach and his buddy Gael went to the NU vs Iow game with Rich. I think they were wet and cold but had a lot of fun.
We had an afternoon of fall fun....
And I had some great seats for a Carrie Underwood concert.
Busy month!
No comments:
Post a Comment