Thursday, October 12, 2017

(Backup) Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

I kept meaning to do an update with photos from our summer adventures but the Indian summer weather we've had here had me thinking summer wasn't really over.  Here  are a few summer highlights.

We spent a long weekend in Elkhart Lake, WI with Nana and Boppa.














Hazel turned 1!!


We spent a long weekend in Missouri at Lake of the Ozarks with some of our friends.










We camped in the backyard!


We had a block party with fire trucks!






We had a lot of random fun on bikes (Zach learned to ride without training wheels), at the beach and just playing outside.



















Made it to the Willis (aka Sears) Tower in Eclipse day.








We spent a weekend in Louisville, KY for a friend's wedding and luckily had Nana and Boppa meet us so the kids could have fun while we were at the wedding. We hit up the Louisville Slugger Museum (worth it!).








And now we are all back in the routine of school and soccer.  









Sorry for such a long post but I wanted to make sure I got all these pictures up of summer.  I wish we had seen all of you that live far away.  Come visit!!  Chicago in the fall is lovely.  Plus everyone is excited about post season baseball.  Go Cubs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment