And over the weekend our friends from Kansas City came to visit. We love the Nielands! And the boys adore each other. I sure hope Hazel finds her spot with them once she gets a little bigger.
Monday, March 13, 2017
SNOW!!!!
Spring is almost here and Chicago finally got the first snow of 2017! Shoveling isn't a treat but sledding is. The boys were super excited to try out the sleds that Santa had left for them months ago. (If winters will be this mild.....Santa may have to deliver sleds for the kids every year!). Rich is traveling for work for most of March and unexpectedly had to leave early for a business trip today. We were all bummed for him to leave since we have really only seen him for a day in the last week. That being said, I knew he wanted to take the boys sledding so rather than getting stuck in a rut of our normal weeknight routine I bundled everyone up and we hit the sledding hill before dinner. So much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment