Sunday, September 18, 2016

Summer Recap

Later this week we will experience the official change from summer to fall.  It probably won't be too different for the first few days but cooler weather is on its way and college football is already here!  On that note, I thought I'd send out a quick summer recap.  Clearly Hazel's arrival was the biggest news of our summer but we had several adventures and I managed to actually snap plenty of photos of the kids.  I apologize if this gets too long but I'll try to keep the words to a minimum.

Summer days at home......

Learning how to be big brothers.

Putting the boys to work.


Hanging out with friends.

 
 Molly next door even taught the boys how to properly host a tea party.  Ha!

Summer selfies.

Fun in the grass.  These boys love their daddy!


Rockin out to some tunes on a lazy weekend morning.

Today was Zach's first soccer game of the fall.  He is officially part of the "Blue Whales" and he played his best game yet today!


And mixed in with all with all of the above were a few trips!

Mercer, WI with the Breault family.......











Lake Anna, VA with Mamaw's Clan













A fun day at an amusement park.  Zach just kept saying "This is awesome!"





Finally, a great trip to Kansas City to visit the Nielands!  Unfortunately, I didn't get too many photos on this trip but we at least got a group shot.  


Sorry this has been so long but I'll just leave you with a goodbye from our little bull rider......


No comments:

Post a Comment