Monday, August 15, 2016

2 Months and Already a Travel Pro

Hazel is 2 months old today!!  She is still pretty good at eating and sleeping although she has recently begun smiling at all of us.  She's pretty cute when she flashes you a sweet grin!  In two months she has managed to do quite a bit in regards to social activity.  Hazel has been to work luncheons, Zach's baseball games, the boys swim lessons, several trips to the pool and the Herm's, a day at the beach and has now gone on several long car rides to spend vacations in Mercer, WI and Lake Anna, VA.   We actually just got home from our vacation in VA this evening.  Whew!  I'm tired but she seems to be taking it all in stride just like her brothers. 

Here are her 2 month photos!  I'm a little bias but I think she's awfully adorable.




Here are the links to Zach and Gunnar's 2 month photos.  I think she looks like a mix of the two of them.  And wow....Zach's hair was really red!

http://zmakesthree.blogspot.com/2011/01/2-months.html

http://zmakesthree.blogspot.com/2013/07/so-big.html

No comments:

Post a Comment