Friday, July 15, 2016
1 Month Already!
Hazel is 1 month old today! I can't believe she has been part of our family that long already. The boys were excited to tell her "happy birthday" and I think Zach even gave her a "Good for you, Hazel!"
I realize I didn't post a photo from when she was born so I've included one of those here too.
Minutes after she was born.....
3 days old (and a professional photographer).......
1 month old!!!
Here is a look at the blog posts for Zach and Gunnar at 1 month old.
http://zmakesthree.blogspot.com/2010/12/growing-fast.html
http://zmakesthree.blogspot.com/2013/06/1-month.html
We don't know Hazel's stats yet on size but I'll update the blog with that info after her doctor's appointment on Tuesday. And I'll try to put in some photos of all the fun we've been having in the last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment