Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Our Christmas adventures to NC are coming to a close so I thought I would post a few photos.  I'll be able to upload more once I'm home with my personal computer but for now this should give you an idea of how we spent our Christmas vacation.  We loved seeing friends and family but wish we could have seen you all for a bit longer.  All of our get togethers were so short!  Maybe we start doing a Back family Xmas weekend somewhere???

The boys made some holiday treats with Nana.




Enjoyed Christmas together and had the excitement of Santa leaving the boys gifts on Christmas morning.






The weather has been rainy but super warm so when the showers cleared we made our way to the park to feed the ducks.

And the boys got to go bowling for the first time!




Had an afternoon/evening of fun in Mayberry......



And there was plenty of time to play games.



We had a really fun afternoon in Pulaski with our aunts, uncles, and cousins.  With five little ones it was really fun to watch their excitement with gifts and to see them attempt to somewhat play together or at least near each other.  I know there was a photo taken of all the kiddos but we didn't get that on our phones so we don't have a copy that is easy to upload right now.  I'm guessing Boppa got a shot on his camera but if any of you reading this have a copy that can easily be emailed to me.....please do!

Our family is heading back to Chicago tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that traffic is light and weather is clear!  Hope Santa was good to all of you and that you were able to relax and spend time with family.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Oh, and I think the new year's resolution for each of you should be to visit Chicago in 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment