Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Fun


It is officially fall here with cool temps and colorful leaves.  I'm also officially behind on updating this blog.  Sorry.  I'm sure it actually hasn't bothered any of you that I'm behind but it bothers me.  Rich makes fun of me for not really doing a baby book for either boy so this is my best attempt at keeping a record of some of the early childhood memories.  If you don't want the email updates just let me know and I'll take you off the list. 

Here are a few shots we have taken in recent weeks of what the boys have been up to.  Thankfully our amazing nanny, Gloria, takes lots of photos and helps us stay up to speed on the boys' activities.


Gunnar is turning into quite the funny boy.....

Ready for swim lessons!

Touch-a-Truck event

Where's Waldo with Nana!  Good thing Zach knows where Waldo is on every page.  Not sure Nana would have found him.
  


I think these two may actually like each other.

Little helpers at dinner time.

Local Friday night lights at Evanston High School.





 Fun at the park with Vincent and Gloria!



And finally.......look at this Ham!  PK4 school picture.....








1 comment: