Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Zach Turns 4!!

Four years ago today everything changed.  Zach is so big!!  We can hardly believe he is 4 years old.  It seems like just yesterday we were prepping for his arrival however at the same time he is constantly surprising us with his vocabulary and knowledge that it seems 4 isn't old enough.  Zach has grown a lot this year in more ways than one.  He is physically much taller and more confident in his play (bikes, jungle gyms, etc.) and his introduction to preschool along with his general curiosity makes for some great conversations at out house.

Anyway, I'm done bragging.  We think he's great so we will keep him!  Every parent thinks these things about their child, right?  I sure hope so!

Zach's birthday celebration really began a week ago with a trip to see the circus.  His favorite part was apparently the elephants hold each others tails and getting a toy.  Ha!


Next we hopped in the car and headed south.  We are spending the week in NC with Nana and Boppa to celebrate Zach's birthday and luckily see a huge part of our family with a big Thanksgiving dinner at Lynn & Rich's house.  Yay!


Anyway, Zach has been on a boat ride for a boys adventure, to the Lazy 5 Ranch to experience and feed the wildlife (llamas, ostrich, bulls, buffalo, giraffes, etc) and had a fun night of Christmas lights at Tanglewood.  Today we went to the mall to ride the carousel and play, had a corn dog for lunch (per Z's request), played with new toys, and ate his blue soccer ball birthday cake. Gunnar was lucky enough to go along for the ride on most of Zach's birthday adventures so we all had fun.   I don't have all of the pictures downloaded from these activities but I've pulled a few from my phone.  I'll have to post photos another time once I download everything off of mine and Boppa's cameras.






Needless to say, we are thankful for this little boy and our family.  Hope to see many of you tomorrow!  Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment