Well, I'm guessing most of you reading this are pretty happy you don't live near us right now. It is cold, no frigid cold, and snowing. We got back from our holiday travel last Monday and it seems that it has been snowing ever since. I've shoveled our driveway, deck and sidewalks at least 3-4 times and I think Rich has shoveled them 50 times. On the bright side of things our boys like to play in the snow. Zach can pretty much play on his own with a shovel and a truck and Gunnar, well, he is just trying to figure out what is going on. Here are a few photos from our fun in the snow today. We had to get our snow play time in today since tomorrow's high temp is forecast to be -12 degrees. Ugh!!!
Getting ready for the adventure.....
Zach has 3 shovels so of course he chose the smallest one to work with today.
Time to make a snow angel!
A quick sledding experience down the block.
King of the tower! (At least this is what Zach kept yelling while in his snow fort.)
Rosy cheeks survived his first snow day!
If anyone knows how to summon some warm tropical weather please let me know!! I miss sunshine and flip flops.
No comments:
Post a Comment