Ok, so i haven't posted anything for a while. In fact I've been a bit of a slacker mom and haven't really taken many photos lately. We've had a pretty cold winter so our activities have been a little bit limited. Nana and Boppa came to visit at the end of February which was very exciting for Zach but oddly enough we didn't take many pictures. He now has a big boy bed thanks to their visit and has made the transition quite well. I've been slow in really getting the room fully decorated but I will post pictures soon of his new big boy room. Thanks Nana and Boppa for painting all the walls!
Zach has found a love for trains over the past few months but just a couple of weeks ago he started making his own trains from time to time. It is really fun to see him use his imagination!
Here is Zach hamming it up while we waited for our dinner at a restaurant last week.
And today he couldn't leave the house without a scarf. He doesn't have a scarf nor have I ever even had him wear one of mine but this morning he was insistent that he wear a scarf to school. Luckily I had one that wasn't too bulky or girly so this one seemed to make him happy.
And lastly, Z is up to speed on his ABCs! The image quality isn't great on this video but I think the audio is pretty clear. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment