Wow! It has been far too long since I updated the blog. Although Zach was a hand full on the flight we made it home from NC on Jan. 2nd and have been going non-stop ever since. Time is moving far too quickly already and Zach is keeping us on our toes now that he is slowly but surely getting brave enough to walk on his own. He also has developed the mentality that if he wants something then he should whine for it. Ugh. Not my favorite thing he does but he makes up for it in so many other ways. He has become even more affectionate and practices kisses and hugs daily. I hear that won't last forever so I'm trying to soak it all up.
Anyway.....here are some photos to catch you up on the past few weeks.
We visited our friends in Greenville, SC over New Year's. I LOVE Greenville! We went to Falls Park with the kids which is right downtown.
Here is the tail end of our travels. This is now how Zach likes to be transported when he sees luggage.
Grandpa Jim came over to watch Zach for us one night so there was a walking session in the kitchen when I walked in.
And here is Zach just being a ham.
We miss all our family and hope you are all well!!






No comments:
Post a Comment