It seems like we have been busy lately and I've been a little lax on updating the blog so here are a flurry of photos from the past couple of weeks. We've been having lots of fun with Zach. He is certainly moving around much more these days. He is crawling, pulling up on furniture, and jabbering non-stop. I just wish I knew what he was saying.
Here is a quick shot I took after bath time one evening. Yep...that's a ducky robe he is wearing. Thanks Lynn! He has almost outgrown his ducky bathwear.
While Nana and Grandpa came to visit we took a trip to the zoo. It was a little cool and windy but we still had fun. I'm definitely planning to take Zach back once he gets a little more excited about the animals.
Here is Nana and Grandpa with Zach during our trip to the zoo. We took advantage of the beautiful skyline for a photo.
Zach and I walked to the Firehouse restaurant for a date night and had fun with the firetrucks. Rich joined us a little later but Zach and I were on our own for a bit. The waiter was kind enough to give him a truck to play with at the table.
And of course we had to put him in the firetruck by the entrance.
This past weekend we had the La Vigne family over for a fun afternoon. Here is Zach with his younger cousin Conner (6 mos) on a wagon ride to the park.
Neither one of the boys could get enough of the swings. They are just so much fun! You should have heard all the giggling.
Here is Grandma and Grandpa with the little guys.
And last but not least.....Zach is getting used to his new toy bin. He has figured out how to flip it on its side and crawl right in to get the toys. He has so much fun with the simplest toys so far.



No comments:
Post a Comment