Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rock On

I've often wondered what it would be like to be one of Zach's daycare "teachers" and while the idea of spending my days with Zach is awesome, I realize I don't have the patience for all the other children.  Messy eaters.  Poopy diapers.  Meal time clean up.    NO THANKS!  The women (and probably a few men) out there that do this each and every day for several children are saints.  If you are included in this group.....THANK YOU!

We actually love the women that spend time with Zach each day.  They all seem to really really enjoy him (who wouldn't?) and he beams, giggles, and squirms with excitement at the site of them.  Eventually I hope to post a picture of his class but for now this picture will suffice in showing just how much fun Zach and his ladies have together. 

I picked Zach up from daycare one afternoon this week and he looked like this.  What a stud!  Rock on!  I think he is ready for his first concert.  Even better.....his shirt says "Girls dig me"...........so true.

1 comment: