Today I got to enjoy my first Mother's Day! It was off to a bit of a rough start when Zach decided to cry uncontrollably for longer than ever before around 12am but after a lot of rocking, swaying, singing, and finally a walk around our deck and driveway we both got a little shut-eye. After that spell, Zach (and Rich) were kind enough to play together this morning and let me sleep in. It was great! Zach had already given me the gift he made me at daycare (see below) but he was savvy enough to come up with a nice card and small gift today. The best gift was just having some time to play together in the yard. Luckily we finally had some sunshine here!
Zach made this butterfly for me with a little help from his teachers. I was very surprised to be getting one of these so soon! I've always said that I won't keep all the macaroni necklaces and construction paper projects my children make however since this is the first I'm sure this one is a keeper.
And today Zach was full of smiles and more than happy to appease me by playing in the spring weather.
Happy Mother's Day to Nana and Grandma and all the other wonderful mom's I know out there! I hope you all had a great day and were spoiled and pampered all day long.

Happy belated Mother's Day!!! Looks like it was a great one!
ReplyDelete