Zach made his first round trip flight last week to go visit family in NC! It was exciting and unnerving all at the same time considering I've never flown with an infant. Zach handled the travel like a champ! He slept the entire way on the flight there and most of the way on the flight home (he even slept 7 hours straight through the night the first night there however he has not repeated that miraculous event yet). And I'm incredibly thankful that we have a stroller that only takes one hand to fold. It made going through the airport much easier than I had expected. Here are a few photos from our adventure.
Zach flew under an alias. Thanks for the spelling error United!
Zach is all snug in his stroller waiting for our flight at O'hare.
Luckily this is how he spent the majority of both flights.
Zach had the excitement of a fun activity mat, bath time in the kitchen sink, and the luxury of sleeping in a "drawer" while at Nana and Grandpa's house.
And of course....Zach was excited to have all the attention. I think everyone was excited to spend some time with him.
We all enjoyed your visit!!
ReplyDelete